So yesterday I went to my four week weigh in for my Ideal Protein diet and I am down 1.6 pounds!!! I am pretty excited about that considering this past week was Christmas and there was so much food around me! I have been baking and of course I had to try what I was making before handing it out to people. I wouldn't want to give anyone awful tasting cookies. = )
Then there was Christmas dinner!! So many carbs were around the table. I didn't go over board though and I am pretty impressed with myself about that because I love potatoes!
I plan on getting back on track this upcoming week. That way my next week will be a little better.
Something I learned this week about the ideal protein food is when the package says don't over cook...be sure to pay attention to what you are cooking. I attempted to heat chicken noodle soup on the stove top, I wasn't watching it too closely which let to it boiling and the package said don't let it boil. It curdled and was gross, I couldn't even finish it. I will probably only heat that in the microwave from now on. Although the microwave can be trouble too. I over heated the cappuccino drink and it over flowed out of the cup and made a mess. Needless to say following the instructions closely for this food is important.
I will check in next week after my next weigh in. I plan on getting new measurements then too.
No comments:
Post a Comment