Sunday, December 2, 2012

A New Chapter

When I logged in this morning I noticed that people actually looked at my page. The funny thing is I created this mainly to post stuff for my friend Nikki to check out and another way for us to keep in contact. Although I can't complain it's the internet and everyone looks at everything.

Well today is the first day of a new chapter in my life. I am starting a diet. I have always disliked that word and I have thought of it as an evil four letter word. I prefer lifestyle change, which I have tried before and have failed at. I am 36, over weight, and not very happy about it. So I decided to try something that I have not ever tried before thanks to my friend Treena.

We went to a an open house for a program called Ideal Protein. I had heard about it, but didn't think to much of it. I had heard a little bit about the program and before the open house this was a program I wasn't interested in it because it sound like it wasn't very much fun and I kept hearing you couldn't exercise during the program. Well I was wrong. You can exercise and I am excited to start this program and see how well I I do.  I actually like exercising and I want to be able to keep it up.

The packets of food do look like space food packets. Everything is in a silver packet, but I do get to eat real food for dinner and a little for lunch. There are also some protein drinks that I get to add to my day. I am also excited that I still get to drink coffee!! Granted I can only have black coffee, but I can add the vanilla protein drink to it and it apparently tastes like a vanilla latte and I will be happy with that. I will be trying that in a minute.
 

I plan on using this site to help me keep on track. I think this is actually going to work and I will do well!!! My first meeting with my coach was this past Thursday and I will check in again with her this Thursday. I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment