Thursday, December 6, 2012

Week 1 Weigh In!!!

So I started on Sunday and had my first weigh in since starting. I did weigh myself at home before going in because I wanted to see how close my scale is to the one at the health care center. It is pretty close. Today I weighed in at 279, a 7.6 pound loss. A lot is water weight, but some is actual fat! I am pretty excited and it has me motivated to continue. 

The food I have tried so far has been great with the exception of the banana pudding. I thought it was awful. I am so use to making myself breakfast in the morning, but having their easy silver packets of space food has been nice too. Less dishes for me to do in the morning. I don't know if I have a real favorite yet, but I probably could have eaten another package of those strawberry wafer bars this morning. =) Good thing I only had one. 

When making my dinners at night my favorite dressing so far has been the Walden Farms Asian dressing. It tastes great with so many things. Today I picked up their blue cheese dressing and I am not so sure what I think of it. It sort of tastes like blue cheesing dressing, but not. I am starting to think their creamy dressings are no match for the regular bad for ranches and blue cheese dressing out there on the market. I also picked up an Italian sun-dried tomato dressing I can't wait to try. I am going to try it with a pork roast in the crock-pot this weekend. 

Another surprise to me is that I am actually full with the little bit that I eat. My calorie intake has been cut significantly and I don't feel like I am starving. 

Since I am still new at all this I am trying to figure out different way to make stuff, make it tasty, and make me want to eat it again. I love cooking however I am not use to cooking like this. I will continue to surf the internet and find new things to try because I plan on continuing this adventure until I reach my goal!

Well till next take care! 

p.s. i will post some pictures soon. i am going to take picture to track my change. 




No comments:

Post a Comment