I really excited I even lost a few pounds this week because I spent the weekend in Seattle. My mom had open heart surgery at Virginia Mason. She is doing amazing and I am so thankful for that. Being on this diet and being out of town isn't that easy. I mostly ate a the hospital cafeteria with my dad and I did try making good choices, but eating what is convenient isn't the healthiest. I did bring a few snacks, but even those weren't choice snacks while on phase 1 of the Ideal Protein diet.
| gingerbread men, I can't wait to ice them |
Even with it being a little hard to stay on track I did not beat myself up when I got back home for that. I just started over again on Monday. I didn't quite because I was disappointed I didn't stick to the diet because I knew that there are bumps in the road when trying to change your lifestyle. Heck I've been baking cookies for Christmas and I keep eating them because I need to taste them. Yes there is a need to taste them! I would not want to hand out gross tasting cookies...that would be awful!! I mean seriously if I wouldn't eat them then I would definitely not share them with anyone. =)
| sugar cookies waiting to go in the oven |
| white chocolate macadamia nut cookies |
Next week's weigh in will be awesome! Till then have a Merry Christmas!!
| Carly waiting for crumbs to drop on the floor |
No comments:
Post a Comment