Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nervous Nelly

Today my parents headed to Seattle for my mother's doctor appointment. She is going to have quintuple bypass surgery tomorrow morning. I keep telling myself that everything will be ok. She will meet with her doctors today to discuss the surgery. I keep trying to not think of the worst case scenario, but I can't help it and I won't be fine till the surgery is done and over with.

This is definitely a wake up call though. I am glad I am making a change in my lifestyle so that hopefully when I am my mother's age I won't have to go through this. I know this will be a long road to recovery and I will be there to be help her on this journey. I need her to be around when I have kids so she can spoil them too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment