I missed checking in last week. Last week was emotionally hectic. My grandpa wasn't doing well and then passed away last Friday. Needless to say Week 9 wasn't that great from being in Aberdeen. I didn't loose any weight that week however I didn't gain any! I am pretty happy about that.
Last night when I went in for my week 10 weigh in and I down 2.2 pounds. That makes a total of 27.8 down!!! I wanted to cheat so bad after my weigh in and get a sandwich from Subway, but I couldn't do it after seeing another successful week of loosing weight. I was hoping for closer to 3 or 4 pounds, but I will take anything! I am finally below 260 which I haven't seen in about four and half years. I am still not perfect when it comes to this diet I am only about 80% to 90% sticking to this diet. I am trying to keep with my exercising, but trying to fit it in my schedule has been difficult because my work schedule has changed.
I didn't think it would be hard to get a workout out in with my new schedule being 6 am to 3 pm, but it is proving harder than I thought. Before I was able to get to the gym in the morning before going into work. I can't do that now. Seriously I can't. There is no way that I am getting up at 3 am to get to the gym or go out for a run in the dark especially after going to be at 9 or 10. With classes Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night it makes it difficult to get to a workout class. Once I settle into this schedule and figure things out I will start working out at work again. At least I know then I will get some exercise in.
There is so much craziness going on at work right now and I think it is stressing me out more than I thought. I am going to get myself some coffee and hopefully have a good day. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment