I think today was my week 11 weigh in or maybe 10. I'm am starting to loose track however I am not loosing track of my weight loss! I am down another 1.8 pounds this week and 7 inches lost this past month! I am super excited. 59 more pounds to go to reach my goal of less than 200 pounds. Today I weighed in at 258, a number I haven't seen in years. 8 more pounds and I will where I was 4.5 years ago. I can't believe I just wrote my weight out. I used to be so embarrassed to tell anyone my weight let alone post it online with the slight potential it might actually be seen by people. I think it helps me to stick to my goals better when I admit it.
I have even noticed a slight improvement on my running. It's still slow, but I did a mile in 14 minutes and 26 seconds the other day. I am hoping I can keep it up because I signed up for another race in March. It's the Hot Chocolate 5k in Seattle. My brother and my friend Paul are doing it with me. I am super excited about it.
I plan on continuing sticking with this diet, but I am starting to get tired of salad. You would think I would be tired of eating foods from silver packets, but I actually don't mind that. It's just kind of boring. I need to figure out some new ways to spice it up.
Ugh, it's been a long day so I am off to bed now. I have to be up at 5:00 am.
:D

No comments:
Post a Comment