I didn't go to my weigh in last Thursday because I knew I had not lost any weight and I happen to still have enough food to last me another week.
Last night I ate a lot of thin crust pizza. A friend and I finished off two thin crust Domino pizzas. Technically there were left over, but I ate those few slices this morning. I had been crazy pizza for weeks!! I have been craving "real" food for this past week. The IP food actually tastes good or I would not have made it as long as I did on this diet. I don't plan on giving up. I have a long way to go and some big goals to meet. I know this is just a pothole in the road and I will get past it. I am trying to not be so disappointed in myself and remember how far I have come from when I started!!
Well I am off to the gym soon to go to a Body pump class. I know that will make me feel better. I plan on doing better this week and if I can loose even one pound I will be happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment