Saturday, January 19, 2013

Another one bites the dust!!

Woo hoo!! I went in yesterday for weigh in 8 and I am down 4.6 pounds!!! I am so happy with this weeks weigh in. I am hoping I can loose 3 or 4 next week even with being out of town.

I am spending the weekend in Aberdeen for work. Holy crow my co-worker and I stopped in Yakima to eat at Miners. I figured why not I can do this. I felt gross and like a rock was in the pit of my stomach. I will not be eating like that again this weekend. I didn't start feel better till this morning.

I ate better today. We had lunch at a place called The Bee Hive and had some amazing crab stuffed mushrooms. I also had a Dungeness crab salad and it was pretty yummy.

Today class was much shorter than anticipated. So my co-worker and I headed over to Ocean Shores to explore around there and do some shopping.

Today was a great day of class, shopping, and exploring!

















No comments:

Post a Comment