Another Year Almost Over
I noticed I haven't written on here in a almost a year. The year isn't ending with a bang unless that mean a bomb of stress going off attempting to destroying my so called life. That is possibly being a little dramatic.
I feel emotionally broken from the stress of dating. Met a guy that I thought was going to be the start of my love story then turns out I was wrong. I barely knew the guy, but needless to say he broke my heart....okay probably more like chipped and cracked it. It's not totally broken however I can't help how I feel. I think I am almost done shedding tears overs him.
This past year of work has been overly stressful with the start of a new boss and a new legal assistant I have been working with. I am thankful for a new boss though, he's made a huge difference and all for the better.
Financially I feel as if I am stuck between that so called rock and a hard place. With everything going on I still feel there is light at the end of this long dark tunnel. It's faint, but it is there. The beginning of the year should prove to be better than this end has been.
I look forward to the new year with hopes it bring me happiness and stress free days.

No comments:
Post a Comment